Saturday, November 26, 2011

amator men sex.

I’ve reblogged this before, but aaaaaah, he’s just too yummy not to do it again!hotcunts:

This is why i am for immigration of hot cunts
mancrushoftheday:

Visit The Man Crush Blog | Twitter | Facebook


Looks like a guy I knew in high school.alexsegura:

Wow, just…wow. I loved me some Travis Charest on WildCats. His run with James Robinson was excellent and way too short. This is beautiful. Also, kudos to Ryan for his X-Men nerdery.
agentmlovestacos:

Soldier Wolverine by Travis Charest. Oh, Travis. 
(*pushes up glasses* Technically, I believe, Wolverine got the adamantium after WWII.)
via graphicly:


World War 2 Wolvie by Travis Charest

Wolverine says, “Knowing is half the battle.” 



Always reblog Logan!  *swoon* O, Wolverine!(via la4hairy, callmextopher)
Damn!  I wanna blow that skin then shove him up against the wall and fuck him senseless!Kinda wish I looked like this.  But I like my modest happy trail and skinny boy sixpack.Yes.  Yes, I do.  With great relish.Woof!repent5000times:

Navy Guns
I am perpetually dissatisfied.furrycubkc:

Beefy Daddy Yum!

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PICTURE IS SOOOOOO YES!trunkguycandy:

@benxxxbrown phowar

Ah I wanna huff his reeking pits and lick ‘em clean!spoonsdammit:

Nnnfff

Heading back to uni on the 4th.  Hoping for a lot of this over the year!  Also hoping I’ll have the discipline to bulk up a bit, too :pOoo there is more of you! *reblog*justbulls:

Tattoo Bull
My fetish is apparently called contact play. This is the man I want to play with.Missin’ someone, I guess…thadsthoughts:
Yeah, you do kind of look like a monkey.  Cute anyway.jockbdblog:

Well hello Mr. Package. 
adventuresingroupsex:

Hey dudes — let me get you each an other beer — oops, I dropped the soap.
www.adventuresingroupsex.blogspot.com

Shaka.  Yes, I do believe I’ll take that one…to go, please.bussyjuice:All of this is yum.Also, while I was at the infirmary today, I saw a really cute skater boy who’d taken a fall and cracked his collar bone.  He had his shirt off.  He was damn hot.Ohhh uncut!

No comments:

Post a Comment